Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New digs

We recently came across a deal for new couches that was too good to pass up! A friend of ours needed to unload a couch and a chair, and our sofa-loveseat-ottoman combo was pretty old and also just way too big for our space, now that we have two little ones and all the gear that accompanies a growing family. So one weekend we picked up our friend's set and a few days later we sold our set on Craig'sList for pretty much an even swap! With the furniture, I put my sewing machine to great use again and made some new curtains and pillows to pull together a spacious, bright, and peaceful look (at least we think so!) I promised some friends that I would post pics of the "new" furniture and set up. Here you go:




1 comment:

  1. I like it! Especially with the snazzy pillows and curtains.

    ReplyDelete