Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloweeeeeen!

I know it's been a while. I know, I know, okay? No, really, I'll be better. I promise. And before we get on to the Trick or Treat photos, some of you have asked when I'm going to post about the family trip to Pigeon Forge, TN. The thing is, there are other family members (you know who you are) that have yet to share pictures. As soon as I get those, I will be more than happy to post about the wonderful, peaceful trip to the Smokies.
Now on to tonight's (well, last night's) business. We had a very fun, warm-but-drizzly Halloween night. We started out at Parker and Micki's house for some pizza and homemade chili and then into the costumes! Here is Judah looking more precious than ever, if that were possible:

He even growled a few times for us, which made him cuter and actually less ferocious. :)
And here are Charlie and Parker. Oh my gosh, have you ever seen anything cuter? These two were practically tied at the hip the entire evening.
And a close up of those gorgeous green eyes. She still has glitter all over her blonde head, by the way.
We had a blast running around the neighborhood with friends. As soon as we got home, these two heads hit their beds and were fast asleep. This morning Charlie and I went through her candy and sorted out all the Red #40 for Paul to take to work. It kills me that Charlie is probably more cognizant of that than I am. That's my girl! :)
As I'm writing this, my two babies are sound asleep in the next room, and I am filled with peace and utter joy. My fairy princess and my little tiger. Thank you, Lord, for this family.



1 comment:

  1. They both look so cute! Great follow-through on Charlie's eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete