Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Catching Up

I just don't know where to begin. It's been too long, friend. I'm going to try to ease my way back into the blogosphere again. I think for my first post in seven months (how can that be???), I'm going to begin with a few shots from our recent family portrait session with my friend Joy. She took us out to a park near her home in North Carolina where we tried our darnedest to coax smiles out of a camera-shy Charlie. Of all the kids, she was the last one I had pegged for trouble, but I guess you never can tell with kids, huh? But Joy, armed with some helpers and a quick trigger finger, managed to capture quite a few good moments:













They turned out beautifully, didn't they? Many thanks to Joy and her family of helpers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment