Thursday, May 17, 2012

What's New at JoyfulGifts

During my blogging hiatus, unfortunately my Etsy store suffered a bit as well, and every listing ended up expiring, and I just left things that way. But I have recently stocked up again, shot new photos, and filled up my store! I'm sort of having a Grand Re-opening, and I'd love for you to come take a look! If you like us on Facebook and then buy something and mention Facebook in your comments, I'll give you a 15% discount!









Come see our baby and toddler blankets, bibs and burp cloths, pencil tote bags, children's aprons, tooth fairy pillows, and wine gift bags. Please also remember that I'm always adding new inventory, and I will do custom work. If you see something you like but might like it in a different fabric or maybe want me to put together a coordinating gift set, I can do that, and I can do it quickly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment