Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hilarious Charlie

Charlie is saying some of the funniest things lately! Occasionally we'll teach her a Spanish word or something--at Christmastime, I tried to get her to say "Feliz Navidad," but she wouldn't. Somehow she knew that it was another language and she wasn't supposed to be able to say it. Anyway, the last couple days, she'll make up some word or words and then tell us that it's Spanish for something. The first time she did it, she said, "Hottie. That's Spanish for hot." Yesterday she told me, "Ooooowwwweeeeee!!!! That's Spanish for 'I hurt myself.'"
Later on, she saw me working on the computer and she asked me, "Mommy? Do you have some work to do?" I answered, "Yes." She said, "Okay. Do you want to say, 'Charlie, you go watch TV while I have work to do'?" What a clever little creature, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment