Friday, February 13, 2009

"What's new at the Callahan house?" you ask? Charlie's dresses. :) Once I got started sewing, I couldn't stop, and I thought, "I can do this. I can sew. How about making Charlie's summer clothes?" So, that's what we're doing. I'm sewing, and Charlie is wearing. She keeps count for me, "That's one more dress, Mommy! That makes 4!" Here are Charlie's new dresses (notice the matching scrunchy in the brown dress photo).


I didn't make this one. I found it at www.sassymissboutique.etsy.com. So cute, isn't it?
And what's new with Judah? Here he is chilling out during Charlie's photo shoot.

And here is the promised photo of the ever-edible chubby legs.
Last night Judah got tickled watching Charlie being silly, and he was in stitches of hysterical laughter for nearly 5 full minutes! The next time that happens, I promise to get it on video to share with all of you.














No comments:

Post a Comment