Friday, April 2, 2010

Rant Friday

I'm really tired and on my way to bed, but I really wanted to post another short rant. This post is for the guy sitting next to me, or in front of me, or somewhere obviously within earshot even though I can't necessarily tell exactly where you are, while I sit in my minivan at a red light listening to Vivaldi or Mendelsohn or even REO Speedwagon on occasion and you are interrupting my Four Seasons or my "I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore" with your RIDICULOUSLY obnoxious bass-pumping bad music. TURN DOWN YOUR RADIO!!! I do not want to hear your crap that you call music, do you understand? I know that I sound really old and really whatever, but seriously. It's soooo obnoxious and rude. Nobody needs to listen to music at that volume anyway, okay? So, if you're not going to pay any mind to the damage that you're inevitably causing your fragile eardrums, please respect the air space around you and recognize that it's just not okay to impose your bad taste on those around you.
Whew, glad I got that off my chest. Now, good night and pleasant dreams to you all. :)

1 comment: